29 and 30 September 2012
This exciting one day eleven-a-side football tournament for veterans is for men aged over 35 years in the twilight of their football career. It promises to provide great hospitality, under the warm Portuguese sun, with competitive games and at a professional football training centre in the very nice surroundings of Estoril. SUN, SEA, AND..........FOOTBALL!
What could be better than playing in a one day veterans football tournament, then in between games relax by the pool or use one of the hotels many other superb sports facilities if you still have the energy or stamina left.
When the football finishes, the entertainment continues, with the Lisbon city centre just minutes away for a exciting night life in Bairo Alto.
A UNIQUE FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT
Yes, there are plenty of Veterans football tournaments in Europe.
Yes, many of them are old and well established.
Yes, it's familiar faces and places to visit each year.
But, this one is different! Different in many ways!
How, see below:
- Held on the Lisboa with its glorious weather
- Played in fabulous grass pitch conditions
- One day football tournament with good competitive games
- Plenty of time on the pitch (keep on playing even if losing games!)
- Probably the best selection of beers in the world available!
- And, memories for long afterwards!
DURATION OF GAMES - Each team is expected to play a minimum 3/4 with 20 mins each way
PLAYERS PER SIDE – 11 a side team
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS AND PRICES – See the Flyers
FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Meet & Greet at the Faro Airport by the team liaison
- Return airport transfers to accommodation
- 2/3/4 Night’s accommodation - 4* Hotel
- Buffet Breakfast
- Return transfer to football tournament venue
- Team registration & participation in football tournament
- Official Refereeing
- Football Tournament Trophies
- First Aid Assistance
- Team liaison assistance during the stay
Curia - Portugal
Lisbon Office (Sales):
Rua dos Fornos, 21, 1º Dto
2770 – 066 Paço de Arcos
Lisbon – Portugal
T. +351 214 540 410
F. +351 214 540 419
Monday to Friday 9AM – 6PM