Move Sports is a company specialised in arranging Paralympic sports camp preparations for clubs or Federations to destinations in Portugal.
Sports camp packages are available for all the following sports:
- Football 7-a-side;
- Rowing, Sailing;
- Swimming & Table Tennis.
We are able to offer tailor-made sports camp programammes for sports individuals and teams at a selection of top class sport training facilities, hotel resorts and superb accommodation.
THE PERFECT SPORTS CAMP EXPERIENCE
Move Sports is committed to providing the best sports camp offers for elite paralympic athletes in both Portugal. Every kind of modern sports facility is available to Move Sports´s customers, guaranteeing the team's satisfaction during their stay.
Lisbon and Porto International Airports are all conventionally located nearby all the superb training facilities. Very few places in the world can provide quality-training conditions at all times during the year with great accesibility and supportbut this can be achieved in Portugal.
Move Sports quality service and support allows the coaches and trainers organise training sessions, outings or meetings with their team with peace of mind. The paralympic training camps experience will compliment the physical, technical and tactical training of the players before, during or after any important ompetition. Combining this type of training structure with the knowledge that there is ample support and that there are no accessible logistical problems to contend wih as Move Sports takes care of all this, allows the coach to have a complete training approach and be better prepared for the demand of any major competition.
Move Sports is Portugal´s only travel agency specializing in paralympic sports tourism including arranging training camps for National Paralympic Teams prior to London2012. As the Paralympic games are an elite Olympic style sports events for athletes with physical and sensory disability, it is important in order to obtain a high level of success that there is appropriate preparation for the team.
Move Sports can source a suitable international multi-sport training base that is essential to create a high performance bubble away from media attention for the duration of the camp. Portugal as an ideal location due to the fact that there is no time difference to London and has a particularly favourable climatic conditions to provide the very best weather for the sportsperson´s during their training preparations. This is due to the fact that both regions have 320 sunny days per year, daytime temperatures during the winter that never fall under 10 degrees Celsius and no humidity. These natural conditions are crucial in the providing the ultimate sports training camp experience.
The excellent standard of sports training centres in Portugal and Spain, plus the first rate organisation and service provided by Move sports make it the preferred destination choice of a number of the world´s sports teams for both pre-season and the run up to important games and competitions.
OUR SERVICE AND DEDICATION
Our dedication to your satisfaction includes organising elite training camps at the best sport facilities and accommodation for great value for money. Move Sports provides all the services to suit your sports training camp plans and objectives because at Move Sports we organise everything down to the last detail.
Our services can include:
- Local organising agent: coordinate the project for visiting National Paralympic Committee or dividual Paralympic Sport Federation
- Point of entry assistance: Assistance at airport entry point, transit assistance
- Transport: coach transport for ambulant athletes & support staff, accessible transport for wheelchair users, transport availability throughout the camp
- Medical Services: Prioritised treatment in local hospital, link with private hospital, wide range of medical services including diagnostic aids such as MRI, X-Ray etc
- Accommodation arrangements: Minimum 4* accommodation, fully accessibility, assigned parking, disabled toilets, spacious bathrooms, sufficient supply of lifts & signage, storage facilities, dedicated team lounge, spacious dining areas, specific menus to suit teams requirements
- Training camp venues: Close to the accommodation, wheelchair accessible, changing facilities, showers, toilets available at all venues.
- Venues Available: Specific sorts venues available for paralympic sports such as: Archery, Athletics, Boccia, Cycling, Equestrian, Football 7-a-side, Rowing, Sailing, Swimming & Table Tennis.
PLEASE USE OUR CONTACT FORM BELOW, BY SELECTING YOUR CHOSEN SPORT & DESTINATION, IF KNOWN.
This section of the website will take the hassle out of choosing and planning a Paralympic Camp, by helping to work out exactly what is essential for the group´s Paralympic Sports Camps and provide all the information needed to get underway.
Move Sports is based in Lisbon in the following address:
Rua dos Fornos, 21, 1º Dto, 2770 066 Paço de Arcos, Lisbon, Portugal.
We have a team of experienced staff based all over Portugal and Spain which enables us to provide you with better assistance than anyone else.
If you wish to discuss with your future training camp with us feel free to call us from monday - friday 9am - 6pm at +351 214 540 410.