Health Safety Procedures
In face of the COVID-19 pandemic, Move Sports implemented health and hygiene procedures to ensure the safety of all the participants in its sports tourism activities.
We've got your back!
Travel safely to Portugal with us and enjoy your favourite sport.
Move Sports will provide alcohol Solution for hands disinfection, thermometer and 2 mask a day per person.
Preference for Outdoor Activities
Suppliers / Partners
- Use of highly effective products against viruses and bacteria.
- Use of 2/3 of the bus occupancy.
- Use of masks and protective equipment by all staff and passengers;
- Free alcohol gel.
DISTANCING AND CONTACT PREVENTION
- Properly marked waiting points, complying with the 2 m distancing;
- Access allowed only while using a mask, which should be on during the entire trip.
- Fixated pamphlets as well as online app with safety procedures
- Certificated with the "Clean and Safe" stamp and complying with the recommendations of the Portuguese Authorities.
- Explanation of the Covid-19 contingency plan;
- Acrylic separators in the reception area;
- Staff trained and equipped to receive all clients;
- Common areas adapted to comply with social distancing measures;
- Strict cleaning schedule.
- Hygienization of luggage upon arrival;
- Temperature check;
- Self-check-in to avoid contact;
- Common areas adapted to comply with social distancing measures.